Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Phone Is Ringing in Baltimore Because of Crab Cakes, Corned Beef and Used Furniture!

My Phone Is Ringing in Baltimore Because of Crab Cakes, Corned Beef and Used Furniture!

Why am I, a Maryland Real Estate Broker, receiving calls about crab cakes, corned beef and used furniture?
If you click the links, you can see articles that I have written on ActiveRain. They are known as hyper local blogs.  So even crab cakes, corned beef and used furniture make my phone ring right here in Baltimore, MD.

My Phone Is Ringing Because of ActiveRain but Not Necessarily About Real Estate
Phone HomeRome Realty
My phone is Ringing Because of ActiveRain but not necessarily about real estate.
Here are just a few examples:
#1 This morning, the caller wanted directions for the perfect crab cakes. Baltimore Crabcake HomeRome Realty         These people were visiting from Michigan asking me, a Real Estate Broker, for information about a restaurant in Maryland. I gave them the phone number to call Boxhill Pizza  410-515-3662 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              410-515-3662      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
For Perfect Crab Cakes Head to Box Hill Pizzeria in Belair, Maryland 

#2 A few days ago a caller was trying to place an order for corned beef and matzoh ball soup when I said. "This is Margaret Rome". Corned Beef HomeRome RealtyAcknowledging they were calling the Suburban House, they knew my name and still wanted me to take the order. After explaining that I go there frequently but I cannot take your order but I can give you the phone number 410-484-7775 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              410-484-7775      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
 Suburban House re-opens in Pikesville! Margaret Rome's "Kitchen" is Back!


#3 A few weeks ago another call, this time asking for detailed information on items in a consignment shop.                                                                                           
                          Used Furniture HomeRome Realty "This is Margaret Rome", yes they knew who they were calling and again I gave them the number 410-549-3227 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              410-549-3227      end_of_the_skype_highlighting for Virginia's Rose in Eldersburg
De-Furnish or Re-Furnish Moving In or Moving Out Try Virginia's Rose in Eldersburg, MD

Why is a Maryland Real Estate Broker, receiving calls about crab cakes, corned beef and used furniture? If you click any of the links above, you can see the my ActiveRain posts.   So even crab cakes, corned beef and used furniture make my phone ring right here in Baltimore, MD.
My Phone Is Ringing Because of ActiveRain but Not Necessarily About Real Estate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home