Monday, November 15, 2010

Win a Book or a Chat With Margaret Rome Contest...Every 10th Comment

Last year this time I ran this successful contest and gave away quite a few books.
 HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400Why am I blogging? Why are many of you blogging?

For me, other than the fun of connecting with so many bright and creative minds, it is to get exposure for my list of properties and then to find the best buyers.
Who has the buyers? Other agents, other people, other real estate professionals, others who are related or connected, friends, family, etc…and not just in my Baltimore area.
About a year ago, one of my sellers gave me this idea…well sort of. She asked me to “advertise” her Baltimore condo in the Florida papers. (We have many buyers returning to be near friends and family - paradise is not always what it seems.) Besides, everyone knows that advertising does not work, right?

We've been talking about that for years, like in this post 
So forget print advertising ?.... NOT at this time.  a recent featured post.
So, again, that got me to thinking…why just “advertise” in Florida, why not open it up to every state? Let's encourage comments on one of our greatest assets, our listings. Bring on the comments from all the states.

 HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400So here is my challenge…there aren't any extra points from ActiveRain  but you do have a chance to get an autographed copy of Real Estate the Rome Way - sort of a bribe from me.
But how to choose which comment? You all know I like my number 944. What is Your Special Number? 944 is Mine!


HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400
So I could wait and give a book for each 944th comment…don't think we will be around that long! Not going to happen.

Let’s go simple, it's easy to count by 10. So every 10th comment on  my ACTIVE  listings gets a book. I could have kept it to just the one property but  I want all my sellers to have the advantage of the ActiveRain!
 
Here are some of my current listings…Let the comments begin!

Sleek High Styled 2 Level Penthouse Condo in Baltimore !
2301 Velvet Ridge Drive 21117 You can enjoy this home all year round!
The Perfect Name for a Contemporary Rancher With a Four Car Garage in Sagamore Forest 21136
Concierge Service in a Baltimore County Condo....The Risteau 2331 Old Court Rd 21208 
Ask About Owner Financing -6211 Park Heights Ave- Baltimore, MD 21215 
 Sprawling Contemporary Rancher on Wooded Lot...14 Timber Way Ct-Sagamore Forest 21136

My goal is to see if ActiveRain with it 195,000 plus members can make a difference in getting our homes seen AND then sold. This could be just what we  need  to start the turnaround of our industry. 

 HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400



 HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400
                                                                          HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400




HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400So that everyone has a chance, the counting starts after this post, and it will run until Thursday November 26th..Thanksgiving Day!
Please go comment,  but make a meaningful comment about what you have read with good points about the house. Let us know that you have read or at least looked at the pretty pictures. Then every 10th comment will receive a book. If you already have one of my books, how about a 15-minute phone session with me? Ask a question or just chat, discuss a point in the book, etc. The comments start  now and continues until Thanksgiving Day at midnight.

Now I am thinking I still need to get my 944 number in, so here are two more chances to win. How about the time 9:44?

Any one posting a comment at exactly 9:44 – a.m. or p.m. – will also be a winner. And by the way, you don’t have to be a real estate agent to win – all are welcome.

So…wanna play, wanna sell some houses? And what suggestions do you have for bringing viewers to our properties?

Win a book or a Chat With Margaret Rome Contest..With Every 10th Comment.
Rules;
1-Make a meaningful comment on my listings.
2-Every 10th meaningful comment will receive a book or a 15 minute chat with me.
3-Every comment at 9:44 is a winner.
4-Keep track and notify me if you are a winner.
5. Winners to notify me via email, with address and inscription desired.
6- Reblogging comments will not count.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home