Wednesday, December 08, 2010

My Business Card is Added to the HomeRome Bag!

In doing the 31 day challenge, realized I don't have a business card...haven't for quite a while. When someone asks for my card, I usually ask for their information and get back to them. When you have a book, do you really need a business card? But that was before I discovered a really useful item...and something to add to my Bag! What's in Yours?


Have you seen this magnifying card that I am holding over my book title?

                               HomeRome 410-530-2400


                                                                 HomeRome   410-530-2400

The card is sturdy, yet flexible and fits right in with my driver's license, credit cards, Sentri card and is  thinner than all three.

Just received it today and have already found several uses for it. Who doesn't need a magnifying card? Who hasn't forgotten their glasses?

Who needs to read a menu? Who needs to read a map? Who needs to read ingredients?  I think most all people over 40 and many younger ones will find this a useful tool. So this will be my new card and it also makes a good book mark!

If you are interested, let me know and I will arrange to get you a free one with your custom information.
My Business Card is Added to the HomeRome Bag.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home