Friday, January 21, 2011

Margaret Rome MEME...Oh No, Not Again! Enough is Enough!

These instructions were  given by Karen Bernetti. But those of you who know me, realize I probably won't follow them.

''What is YOUR Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG) is 2011? I'd also like to know more about you, and your background, what is it about you that makes this BHAG so important?  What experiences are you bringing with you into 2011 that will make this BHAG work? So I'm asking you to please share 5 or 6 things about yourself, and then tag others.(please paste the above paragraph into your post as you are tagged) ''
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                                                     No MEME HomeRome 410-530-2400
Over the past few years, I have done  a bunch of MEMEs and even made a promise to do no more and to not tag anyone unless they request to be tagged. I have done book MEMEs, Christmas MEMEs, List of Questions MEMEs, Tell ME 7 Things MEMEs and a Six Word Challenge MEME.

If you don't already know enough about me from all my posts, you can read some of the past MEMEs and notice the dates they were written.

I found six previous MEMEs and they were all requested by the best  of the best on ActiveRain just like Karen requested this one. There was Sally Hanson, Randy Prothero, Greg Gorman, Marti Garaughty, The Lovely Wife and Broker Bryant.

This should keep you busy for a while so I can go list and sell some real estate!
Margaret Rome MEME...Oh No, Not Again! Enough is Enough!


 I was MEMED by BB - 12/17/06 08:22 PM
Margaret Rome MEME...Oh No, Not Again! Enough is Enough!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home