Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Will Work With the Agent in Baltimore Who Contacts Me First!

                             HomeRome 410-530-2400
This email was sent to me Saturday evening...you can see the date and time. I only changed the name and phone number information.

Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 8:08 PM
To: mrome@homerome.com
Subject: Interested in property in Baltimore

''Hi Margaret,  My name is "John Q. Public" and I am interested in looking at a specific property in Baltimore.  I have also contacted another real estate agent, "John Q. Agent" about the listing, but I have not received a response yet.  I am looking to make a move soon, so the earliest availability to check the place would be most appreciated.  As a result, I will work with the agent I can get a hold of first.  Feel free to contact me by email  or by cell phone (555-555-5555).  No hour is too late to call .....  I appreciate your assistance.  Thanks,"John"

At 8:20 PM..less than 15 minutes later...I had called "Mr. John Q.Public", had a delightful conversation and had looked up the  the address he was interested in. That property  was under contract.   Mr. J.Q.P  told me another site said it was for sale. 

Ha..we know about those other Internet sites with information not updated.
Pretty sure I impressed the heck out of him and sent the following email:

Dear "John".  You can find every active listing in the Multiple Listing System (MLS) by going to www.HomeRome.com and clicking on  All Active Listings . Be sure to sign up with your email and password. You can then search  your criteria such as type of home/condo/ townhouse and price range. 
You can narrow the search down to number of bedrooms, zip code, lot size, parking.. etc. You will be sent daily updates of properties that meet your needs, including photos, address and price.  This is a free service to help make finding your special home easier. Please feel free to call or email for more information or to set up an appointment.

Margaret
HomeRome Realty
410-530-2400

By the way, he had sent this email to several agents over the past few days. I am the first and ONLY one to return a call or email.

There are plenty of buyers out there. We are getting the calls and the emails. Where are all the agents complaining about this "slow" market?

Maybe it's not the market.... but the people who are slow.. Think about it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home