Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Delightful Mailman...I Mean Letter Carrier..Named Jim

A Delightful Mailman...I Mean Letter Carrier..Named Jim.

Today on a listing appointment, I had the pleasure of meeting Jim Christopher who is the letter carrier for 17 Bellows Ct.  Dulaney Towers. That's the PC word...remember when they were called mailmen?
Even Jim's uniform makes that clear.
                  Letter Carrier HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400    US Postal..HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400
Jim was a delight and really enjoys what he does...working for the US Postal Service. Jim knows the neighborhood. He knows when someone is moving and he sometimes knows when someone is looking to buy. I asked permission to take his picture and by that smile, you know the answer.

As I was leaving the potential listing with the seller..we found out an interesting fact about the property. The present owner bought this home 30 years ago from a former Colt Football Player #44. Anyone know who that player might be? Jim knows and I will tell you later.

 Jim ChristopherDULANEY TOWERS..HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400   DULANEY TOWERS..HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400

          DULANEY TOWERS..HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400
I really like this townhouse in Dulaney Towers but the seller is only 98.5% sure if she wants to use me.
Remember, I ask two questions on a listing appointment.

1-Are You 100% Sure  you want to sell?
2- Are you 100% sure you want to use me?

This was  referral from a  a favorite former client and even with the reccomendation, this seller makes no decision without sleeping on it.    Sleep tight and we will talk tomorrow.

Even though I don't have a signed listing agreement, I can still share some special things about this community. Dulaney Towers is a 24 hour gated condo townhouse community, with swimming pool, tennis courts and a tot lot play area. It is in walking distance to The Towson Town Center with lots of shopping and restaurants..like the Cheesecake Factory  and very convenient to our Baltimore Beltway 695. There is open space for walking and abundant parking.

And there is a delightful mailman letter carrier named Jim. Please say Hi when you see him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home