Monday, April 18, 2011

No One Was Supposed to Be At Home!

No One Was Supposed to Be Home! It was a vacant townhouse.

The showing instructions...Agents make sure all the lights are off, all doors locked and alarm property..remember to re alarm when you leave.

OK so I am there before the buyer, knock on the door, use the combo lockbox, remove the key, unlock the door, turn the alarm off, turn the lights on..well a couple were already on. Checked the house quickly, went into the family room area

......and saw her! I excused myself, saying I did not think anyone was at home. She was very quiet so I knocked on the door entrance...still no response. She was very still!

                                     The Guard...HomeRome 410-530-2400

                               The Guard...HomeRome 410-530-2400
I walked around to her side and she was holding the sign facing the sliding glass door to the outside.

This is the most creative security system I've seen in a long time.  Introducing the buyer to the "guard" got quite a chuckle. Must admit I was a bit startled at first.

What unique security systems have you seen while showing property?

No One Was Supposed to Be Home! It was a vacant townhouse.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home