Friday, April 01, 2011

Segs in the City...A Neat Way to Travel In Baltimore!

While on an appointment downtown Baltimore, a group riding  segways went past. You know me, I asked them to stop long enough for me to take a picture. They were delighted to accommodate my request.
I know that it won't be long before I give this a try. Anyone interested? Really looks like fun!

You can actually take a tour of  Fell's Point in Baltimore  and they call these jaunts..safaris.

t community.

                                     Segs in the city..Baltimore..HomeRome 410-530-2400       Segs in the city..Baltimore..HomeRome 410-530-2400
A few years ago my friend, Jay Burnham was really into The Great SEGWAY Giveaway 

Segs in the City...A Neat Way to Travel In Baltimore!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home