Saturday, April 02, 2011

Take Me. I'm Yours!

 Take me. I'm Yours! That's what the bag said..so I did!

RA Sushi is located at 1390 Lancaster St in Baltimore and my 12 noon appointment was very close at  1400 Lancaster Street This penthouse condo will be going to auction on April 21st.

Met my friend Lauren and Lorraine afterward for  an impromptu and superb lunch. It was a coincidence that we ran into each other and they graciously invited me to join them. What a treat! We gorged on sumptuous unending dishes each one was delicious and beautiful. It was a perfect luncheon with great company!

RA  in Baltimore..HomeRome 410-530-2400        Laura RA  in Baltimore..HomeRome 410-530-2400            1400 Lancaster-HomeRome 410-530-2400
 RA's take out bag.                       
Delightful waitress, Laura.                   
1400 Lancaster



              RA  in Baltimore..HomeRome 410-530-2400                     RA  in Baltimore..HomeRome 410-530-2400
                Fabulous sushi dishes.

 Banana Split Maki  is Ra's version of sushi for dessert. It is a fried banana maki topped with whipped cream & fresh fruit; drizzled with raspberry & chocolate sauce.
                                  RA  in Baltimore..HomeRome 410-530-2400

Take me. I'm Yours! So I did!

That's what the bag said..so I took home this yummy dessert for TLH.  Lee thought is was soooo good. And I like the bag..great way to advertise. Thank you Lauren and Lorraine for inviting me to join you for lunch!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home