Sunday, April 17, 2011

What School Will My Child Go to in Baltimore County?

What School Will My Child Go to in Baltimore County? This is a frequently asked question.

One of the criteria for finding a home is the school system. In Baltimore County we have an easy look up system. Just go to www.BCPS.org. You type in the address of the home and you get the Elementary, Middle and High School. To double check the accurateness..call the Boundary Information Line at 410-887-4215.
I picked up the keys to my new HomeRome listing in Dulaney Towers this evening!!

                     Dulaney Towers HomeRome 410-530-2400
When putting my properties  in the Multiple Listing System, more commonly called the MLS, I like to put in the schools. Now this is not written in stone so I caution you to always double check the school information ....boundary lines do change.

When I typed in 17 Bellows Ct. 21204..here are the three schools: Hampton Elementary, Dumbarton Middle and Towson High.

Are you making this information available  to home buyers or are you saying 'check with school board' in your remarks?

  HomeRome 410-530-2400







         


                                        

If you would like more information about 17 Bellows Ct in Towson, MD. please call me @ 410-530-2400
In the meantime, here are the schools the children may be attending.
Elementary School
Hampton Elementary
1115 Charmuth Road
Lutherville, MD 21093
Middle School
Dumbarton Middle
300 Dumbarton Road
Baltimore, MD 21212


High School
Towson High
69 Cedar Avenue
Towson, MD 21286

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home