Sunday, October 09, 2011

Another HomeRome Baltimore Listing Under Contract!

Another HomeRome Baltimore Listing Under Contract!

It has only been a few months since Lenn Harley called me with a referral to sell a home within Walking Distance to Johns Hopkins Hospital. 

This 2 bedroom townhouse had been on the market for over 6 months and expired. Think it may have been "too small" a property for others to spend any time marketing.

    406 N Port Street HomeRome 410-530-2400   white marble steps Baltimore HomeRome 410-530-2400  406 N Port Street HomeRome 410-530-2400  406 N Port Street HomeRome 410-530-2400

 

406 North Port Street is a Baltimore Row Home with white marble steps, modern kitchen, nice hardwood floors gas heat and central air!

If you have followed me...you know that all my properties get the same coverage, including  print media advertising, listings on numerous websites including HomeRome.com and their own blog.

No matter what the price range, I make my own appointments. That does not hinder the showings...in fact it speeds them up. Try it sometimes because I do answer my phone.

                                                                 Phone HomeRome

When the buyer's agent called to make an appointment on North Port Street, I was able to answer questions...how many days on the market, tell him about the gas heat, central air, one way street and the parking pad in back of the house. He questioned renting in the area and I had that history to share. He asked about other offers and I told him we have interest but nothing in writing yet.

From the time he received the disclosures, sent me the offer, started negotiating...we had it ratified in 24 hours. What a pleasure working with a professional.

Another HomeRome Baltimore Listing Under Contract.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home