Saturday, April 07, 2012

We don't always say what we think we mean.

We don't always say what we think we mean.

Not too long ago I wrote this post...Translators Needed! Contest the Rome Way!  It was a fun post and lots of people played and I even sent some books out.

And then Sally Hanson makes a comment  on my latest post. 

"I have to laugh..."Sliders" here are little ...usually burgers though could be other small sandwich on a bun ...can see someone with teeny tiny feet walking on little cheeseburgers..." 

Sally was thinking of these mini sandwiches and I was thinking of sliding glass doors also known as SGD or sliders.

     sliding glass doors          Sliders

It is easy to make a mistake...or misunderstand. One word... multiple meanings. Be open to your interpretations.

  We don't always say what we think we mean.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home