Sunday, June 10, 2012

Where Do You Get Your Custom Stamps in Baltimore?

Where Do You Get Your Custom Stamps in Baltimore?

              Baltimore Stamps

A few weeks ago we went to lunch at Tio Pepes in Baltimore to celebrate our anniversary. When leaving, I noticed AMS -Wm. Baumgarten across the street at 7 East Franklin St.

What could I use in rubber stamp form?

I would like to have a stamp with my logo, email, phone number and address for use when sending out my book  Real Estate the Rome Way.

No problem...if you can think it, they can ink it. Now that would be a good slogan for this company.

After placing this order I thought it would be nice to have a very small notary stamp. I now have a clunky embosser...not convenient to fit  in my  Bag!  They were able to make a small round less than a half inch thick case with my notary stamp...just perfect.

        Where Do You Get Your Custom Stamps in Baltimore?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home