Sunday, January 28, 2007

Oops...I Did It Again!

But thanks to Kelly Kelley, it came out OK. She asked me to talk about how I work solo for an iSucceed Business Training and development call. We fit it in our schedules kind of last minute, and (as usual) I didn't have anything prepared. Thank goodness, Kelly is a great interviewer, and I'm sure she did some magic in the tape editing to take out my bloopers. With her help, we talked about:
  • Having a Type E personality
  • Not having an "assistant" but having "assistance"
  • Working virtually using technology
  • Choosing what to do myself and what to outsource
  • The tech tools that make it all possible

There are still a few days left on iSucceed's free access, so it's worth a visit to their site. You could even take a few minutes and listen to the "How to Make It as a Solo Agent" conversation.

Let me know what you think?

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great interview.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home