Tuesday, October 30, 2007

He's No Dummie!

I've said it myself – and I've heard others say it, too – "Next time I'm getting a Mac!" When our computers act up, when Windows shows us nothing, when the wrath of Bill Gates cuts us off from the world with a frozen system…that's when we start to think of all the people we know who love their Macs.

I haven't done it…yet. But if I do, I'll have a guide thanks to cousin Arnold Reinhold, who has written a Dummies book on switching to a Mac. On his support site for the book, DitchMyPC.com, he says, "My book is aimed at PC users who are thinking of giving Apple's Macintosh computers a try, as well as those who have already bought a Mac and are trying to make the switch."

Sounds like just what I'll need!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger nb said...

I have often wonderd if the grass is greener in the Mac world. Kind of hard to make the switch after so many years. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home