Wednesday, January 11, 2006

In the company of Stars

It’s the third day of the most exciting, energizing, and just plain fun conference ever. Here in San Antonio, about 130 of the best real estate agents have been attending The Allen F. Hainge CyberStar® Summit. This annual networking and idea sharing conference is open by invitation only to top agents from the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Bahamas and Australia. Just think...there are 1,500,000 real estate agents, but only 200 CyberStars in the entire world.

I’m surrounded by the best in real estate – talk about high energy! I share with them, they share with me, and we all translate our newfound knowledge into increased services for our clients. When I did a presentation on the “MyBuyers4YourHome” web page, their reaction was overwhelming. I have learned so much, and can’t wait to get home to Baltimore and put the lessons into action.

As if all that weren’t enough, the CyberStars honored me with the Humanitarian of the Year award. Needless to say, I’m floating several inches above the convention floor.

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Boy, have you got that right, this is an amazing event, and everyone needs to know about this group.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Angus said...

As a fellow attendee, I'm honored to share a table with you. In addition to your valuable insights as a top agent, your commitment to helping others is truly inspiring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home