Sunday, January 22, 2006

That's me - Type E

That’s right, I’m a Type E and proud of it. In fact, when I finally understood about Type E, I felt so relieved after years of thinking there was something seriously wrong with me.

A few years ago I attended a session on Type E and still remember the emotional impact. It was as if a window was thrown open that let in sunshine and a fresh breeze, bird songs and the scent of new mown grass, all the delights of spring and a new start. My crazy way of living turned out to be not only OK, but a blessing. Now when I look up and see the whirlwind of my life, I know that’s my normal and it’s just fine.

Intrigued? Thought you might be. Start with this article in Broker Agent News. Then let me know how you score and we’ll get a good E-conversation going.

4 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Margaret,
Interesting test. Harold and I both took it and according to his score he is 'not' a Type E at all which surprised me. I scored 24 which surprises me in some ways but not in others. What Type E are you?

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Margaret Rome said...

Gena,
I am a Type E mystic.

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margaret, what a great topic for a refreshing viewpoint on personality types ... definitely thought provoking! Keep up the great work!

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award you received at the summit!

Talk about whirlwind! We were once a whole real estate team of Type-E's. We took the test quite a while back and we ranged from Managers to Mystics.

To balance things out we now have a couple of non-Type E's on our team... They've been the GREAT steady people that really help to get things done! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home