Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Did You Hear Us?

It was one of those times when everything just comes together. This past Sunday I was a guest on the radio show, All About Real Estate, at noon on Baltimore’s WCBM, 680am. Dave Meurer of National City Mortgage and I spent a great hour on the air. The show is always fun because you never know who will call in or what you’ll talk about.

I’ve been a frequent guest and sometimes even host of All About Real Estate. It’s good advertising for my sellers because I mention some specific properties plus my website where you find all the listings. Buyers also like the show because they can call in to tell what they are looking for and ask any of the questions they have about buying a home.

Sometimes, as happened Sunday, the show is so full of energy that I wish I had recorded it. On this day my fellow CyberStar, Linda DeVlieg from Albuquerque, listened to the show on line and then called in. One of my clients is moving to New Mexico, so of course we discussed what her new life will be like. We also talked about the CyberStars and my Buyers4YourHome page and blogging and my tablet PC - the hour flew by!

It was a gorgeous day outside and a great day in the studio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home