Sunday, October 28, 2007

When Saying "Thank You" Isn't Enough

Some people give so much, and when you are on the receiving end of their help, somehow "Thank You" is not big enough. But it's what we have, and so to make it bigger, I want to share with people who appreciate the importance of giving.

Allen Hainge has given me a great deal in my career, starting with his confidence in my ability when he invited me to be a CyberStar™. Back then I was still a novice about technology but he took me into his group of highly tech-savvy professionals. When we get together as a group, a we did recently in Virginia, I still feel like the new kid with so much to learn. But the CyberStars are like Allen himself – encouraging, giving, sharing people.

Lately I've been working on revamping my web site, and again, Allen stepped up with an offer of advice. He took the time to review and critique my site, and made many valuable suggestions for making it more productive. It's still a work in progress, and there is plenty left to do, but HomeRome.com is on its way to being a better site.

Allen Hainge, you are an example of the best in the real estate profession. Thanks for your encouragement, your advice, and all the good things you do.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home