Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's an ACRE Besides Land? I am!

With years of experience as a successful real estate agent, I'm still always looking for ways to do more for my clients. There are lots of courses I can take, and I do, to keep up to date. There are plenty of designations (all those letters after my name) that seem like so much alphabet soup.

But once in a while something really new comes along, and I'm able to offer my clients more choices. That's the whole idea behind the Accredited Consultant in Real Estate (ACRE) designation – choices about what services you receive when buying or selling real estate. And I'm very proud to be the first in Baltimore to earn the ACRE certification.

An experienced real estate professional knows the market, knows what works, and knows how to sell a home. My clients get the benefit of all this experience and knowledge. But sometimes, someone isn't looking to sell their home and just needs some good solid advice - how do I help that person? That's where ACRE allows me to help with consulting on an hourly basis. As an Accredited Consultant in Real Estate, I can help you with objective advice about:

  • Deciding whether to move or improve
  • Deciding if you are ready to buy or sell your home
  • What you can do yourself to save money when selling your home without using a discount broker and getting discount service.

Or suppose you want help selling your home but need to know exactly what it will cost? An ACRE consultant has the option of setting a flat fee for services no matter how long it takes. And of course the ACRE-certified professional can always offer the traditional commission arrangement if that is the best choice for you.

ACRE is a whole new approach to real estate. If you'd like to know more, give me a call (410-530-2400). With ACRE there are more choices, and that's something everyone can appreciate.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Margaret, A wonderful group of posts and I signed up for your book as well. Now don't be too surprised if I blog a crtique on this, as I am sure I will be impressed. If it helps promote it, all the better. Actually it is strange because I have spoken of writing a book for the last few years and have been accumulating the anocdotal things that I would include in the book. I am signing up for ACRE, I just haven't had a moment to fill out the invitation I received to get accredited. I expect by weekend I will be underway.Wishing you all the best and I will be checking ou the Buyer 4 Your Home page next.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Margaret Rome said...

William, thanks for stopping by and thanks for signing up for my book. Critique away! I would be happy to talk to you about writing a book. I think that ACRE is really a good designation and another way to help our clients through consulting. Have you read Mollie's book, 'Ripping The Roof Off Real Estate' You will enjoy the online course and it does not take that much time. You will learn a lot and be among a select few.
All the best,
Margaret

 

Post a Comment

<< Home