Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Blog About Talking About Blogging

Next week I get to do one of my favorite things – talk about blogging. I know, I talk about it a lot anyway, but this time I've been asked to give a presentation on blogging for the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the Women's Council of Realtors.

The WCR is a great group that I've had fun with before. About a year and a half ago there was a session on using technology where I showed off my tech toys and tools during their Day of Education. The best part was seeing people sharing information and tips on using their tech tools so that everyone got better.

This time, I'll take a couple of minutes to talk about the basics in case there are people who don't have a solid understanding of what a blog is. But mostly I'll focus on how blogging can be used successfully as a marketing tool by any agent whether a rookie or seasoned professional.

I've learned so much from blogging, and met some neat people along the way. We get better at blogging by doing it, but we also learn so much from reading other bloggers. No matter what your profession, find the leading bloggers in your field and follow them for a while - it will be well worth your time!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margaret,
Didn't realize that you too, were in WCR. I'm sure you will be a big hit tomorrow during your presentation.

Break a leg...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home