Monday, July 28, 2008

Diary of First Time Home Buyer...Continued

They just bought their first house, they both work full time, they take care of two dogs, and they are planning a wedding. But even so, Natasha did not hesitate for a second when I suggested, on Saturday evening, that she be a guest on the radio show at noon on Sunday.

When I arrived for the show, they were already at the station with big smiles on their young faces. I couldn't help smiling, too, at those contagious grins. Natasha told me that she was a bit nervous, so I suggested that she pretend we are on the phone together (which we were a lot for the past month!) Luke said she does that well…and so do I.

It was a fun show and I think their enthusiasm came through on the air. Now that they have their home, Natasha and Luke will be concentrating on planning their wedding in a couple of months. Don't you lover her T-shirt? They have my orders to live "happily ever after," and I believe they will.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home