Thursday, January 15, 2009

30 Days Free, MP3, and Me

Fair warning – I'm bragging a bit here. Not long ago Kelly Kelley at iSucceed arranged for Bill Shue to interview me about the book, and today the session was broadcast live on the iSucceed site, under the "Hot Stuff in Real Estate" (woo hoo!) heading.

MP3 PlayerOn Monday the 19th, the program will be available as an MP3 file – look for it under the "Mentoring 2 Go" link. I've listened to tapes in the car for years, and I'm glad to know that iSucceed has this option now. The session will also be on the home page again Monday if you missed today's broadcast.

iSucceed has a good deal – a 30 day free trial so you can learn about all the great information available through this training and self-help coaching site. If you're not a member yet, sign up and try it for free (one of my favorite four-letter words!) If you are a member, I'd love to hear your feedback on the interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home