Thursday, June 03, 2010

Celebration Roses for 15,339 Days

Celebration Roses for 15,339 Days
This Saturday was Lee's  birthday but I still got roses…lots of roses…enough to make two gorgeous arrangements. I like arranging flowers in square vases – creates a nice contrast to the soft roundness of these magnificent roses. This time I think they were even prettier than the green ones. The colors were so vivid that each photo seems better than the next one.
Orange roses in square glass vase
But Sunday was also special and another reason to enjoy the flowers - it was our anniversary. When asked my age, my standard answer is forty-too much. Golly, I think I got married the same year I was born! Yep, you guessed - it was our 42nd anniversary or 15,339 days for those of you who know we are still counting the ways…or is that days.
Orange Rose Bouquet HomeRome Realty


Roses, birthday, anniversary – all sweet and beautiful.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home