Monday, August 30, 2010

Baltimore Condos..I List 'em...I Sell 'em...I Don't Forget the Condo Docs!


Condos..yes I list 'em, I sell em, I blog 'em...I Don't Forget the Condo Docs.

The delivery of the condo documents is crucial...the buyer has 7 days after receipt to rescind the offer with no reason and with no penalty.

With HOA (Home Owner Association) buyers have 5 days. If you are listing condo properties or those with mandatory associations, get those documents ordered at the time of listing or when you feel an offer is coming in. It is better to present the documents along with the ratified contract. Then the 5 or 7 day review, can coincide with the home inspection period. Waiting until you are well into the transaction and holding your breath knowing the buyer has that option to back out...can be devestating in this market.
                                                                   Baltimore coop HomeRome Realty
Take a look at some of my ActiveRain posts about Baltimore Condos:

Who Says Baltimore, Maryland Condos are Only For the Old Folks?
The Risteau..Concierge Service..and Outside Beauty..Baltimore County Condo
Baltimore Condo HomeRome Realty
One Bedroom Condo Baltimore County 7203 Rockland Hills Drive # 305


 Condo Connections in Baltimore -

condo: Penthouse # 607, 1 Gristmill Ct. Annen woods, Pikesville, Maryland 21208
1 Gristmill Ct. Annen Woods #501 Pikesville, Maryland 21208-Baltimore Condo
1 Gristmill Ct. #303 Annen Woods Baltimore, Md.21208
Not Too Big... Not Too Small.. The Perfect Baltimore Condo..3031 Fallstaff Rd. Baltimore,MD 21209
condo: Forget the Snow...Live in a Condo! -

condo: 3041 Fallstaff Rd Baltimore, Md. 21209 The Towers Condominium


6300 Red Cedar Place #406 Heather Ridge- Baltimore, Maryland 21209
Upper Park Heights Condo! 6606 Park Heights The Imperial Condo Baltimore,MD 21215

 
                                       Baltimore Condo HomeRome Realty


Baltimore Condos..I List 'em...I Sell 'em...I Don't Forget the Condo Docs!


Author of Real Estate the Rome Way
www.HomeRome.com
410-530-2400 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              410-530-2400     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home