Monday, August 30, 2010

He Did it Again! I love them both... the roses and TLH!

Bunch of Roses HomeRome Realty
He Did it Again! TLH, The Lovely Husband, also known as My Best Close Ever and Forever, came home with a delightful bunch of roses.

They were not this color This is a Baltimore Sky...not one in Arizona

They were not  Green With Envy...Time to Smell the Roses

They were different colors... all very pretty... you can see the entire bunch right in my kitchen sink.




  
I could have made one spectacular bouquet with the entire bunch but decided to split them in different vases.

The first one I arranged in a low square container..using the lighter of the colors.. and I kind of like the look.
 Roses HomeRome Realty

And here is the second one arranged in a tall square vase but using deeper shades. I like this also. 
                                 Roses HomeRome Realty
Tall Vase of Roses HomeRome Realty  2 Vases of Roses HomeRome Realty  Vase of Roses HomeRome Realty
The low vase is on my coffee table and the taller one is in my foyer.

Was going to ask the which you like better...decided it doesn't matter. I love them both... the roses and TLH! He did it again!



Author of Real Estate the Rome Way
www.HomeRome.com
410-530-2400 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              410-530-2400     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home