Sunday, August 15, 2010

No Rain...No Rainbows I Saw Roy G. Biv On the Baltimore Beltway

No Rain…No Rainbows      I saw Roy G. Biv on the Baltimore Beltway
 Again today in Baltimore it is raining or as I like to call it "Liquid Sunshine"
Rainbow over highway
While driving on the Baltimore Beltway a few weeks ago in the “liquid sunshine” I was able to capture these photos.  Let me correct that sentence…Lee was driving and I was busy trying to capture this exciting beauty. Remember it was raining…the picture is not blurry.
So what makes a rainbow a rainbow? Here's my simple explanation...
Sunlight is made up of  a bunch of colors but you can’t see them..they just look white.  If it is raining and the sun is shining...  those individual  drops act like a prism,
The light breaks up into all those colors making the ROYGBIV colors. That’s how I remember the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. Anyone have a different way of remembering?   Rainbows make me feel real good!  Do you have some rainbows to share?
Just like real life…You can NOT enjoy the rainbow without having a bit of rain! 


No Rain...No Rainbows   I Saw Roy G. Biv On the Baltimore, MD Beltway



Author of Real Estate the Rome Way
www.HomeRome.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home