Saturday, September 25, 2010

 Baltimore Book Festival 2010
Baltimore Book Festival is this Weekend.         A Free Autographed Copy of Real Estate The Rome Way
 This it the weekend for the Baltimore Book Festival and like the year's past I will be there with my friend and publisher Peg Silloway. Here are a few posts from  previous years.
The Baltimore Book Festival - A Signing!
Books and Blue Sky in Baltimore, MD 

Liquid Sunshine and Books in Baltimore
Again this year I'll be volunteering with Peg of The Silloway Press, at the MidAtlantic Book Publishers Association booth. And this  afternoon  I'll be meeting visitors and signing my book Real Estate the Right Rome Way
Hope to  see  friends, new authors, enjoy the not so hot weather, take pictures of the book characters, and enjoy the Mt. Vernon architecture all around.                     

                                            Real Estate the Rome Way

Would love it if you would come visit the festival and look me up. I will give a free autographed book to the first five ActiveRainers who show up.  I plan to be Mt. at Vernon the entire afternoon. Give me a call if you want to find me. 410-530-2400 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              410-530-2400      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
 Baltimore Book Festival is this Weekend.  A Free Autographed Copy of Real Estate The Rome Way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home