Thursday, September 30, 2010

Half Million Points ...a True Group Effort!

 Half Million Points ...a True Group Effort!
  Gail's Balloons
Today I found these  balloons and the comment below from my friend Gail Harris  on  Thirty Posts In Thirty Days Has Been a Good Challenge  "Sometimes we don't see the forest for the trees, so to speak.  I thought I commented on this post of yours, Margaret. Where am I?  Hmmm, no where close to 22 listings and 10 settlements, and probably not in my lifetime!  Yet you still have time to blog on posts, email and telephone so many of us.  I feel exceptionally lucky.  CONGRATULATIONS TO MARGARET FOR GOING OVER THE 500,000 MARK... YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"  Gail

Thank you for my balloons and for all your support and encouragement. This accomplishment was not done alone. This is the accumulation of a lot of posts, a lot of comments, a lot of  good people sharing and supporting each other, those that I have invited who took the challenge of becoming better in the real estate business. We have all learned from each other. I have learned from the"older than dirt"seasoned agents, the brokers, from the newbies, from the stagers, from the lenders, from the marketing gurus, from the inspectors, from the entire AR membership staff and so many more.

I have been encouraged by Gail and her struggles, her tears over points I am a Colon Cancer Survivor - and here I am worried about.... ,  her determination, her integrity, her wonderful way of questioning and always doing the RIGHT (not the Rome) thing, by thinking of others before the deal!!

Since almost the beginning of ActiveRain (I was number 845) there is no way to mention all the members that I have spoken with, gotten to know through their written words, commented on, actually met at gatherings. You know who you are and I don't dare start to list you because of who I might leave out.
Half a million points is a true group effort!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home