Thursday, December 23, 2010

Back to Basics... Do's and Don'ts

Writing about the subject...Going Back to Basics, I have talked about answering your phone, making your own appointments and even having a special business card..  ...Use Your Phone! and What's Your Tag Line?  -and A Different Kind of Cold Calling.


That reminded me that I  don't do anything I don't want to.       .HomeRome 410-530-2400

This simplifies my business and my life: Back to Basics...Do's and Don'ts

  • I don't want to work with clients who are kindness impaired…so I don't. Life is too short.
  • I don't want to cut my commission (which would mean that I would have to cut my service)…so I don't. I get one of the highest commission  in the area, and my clients know they get top value.
  • I don't want to drive buyers all over town looking at houses…so I don't. I work with sellers.
  • I don't want to  regret choosing real estate…and I don't. Where else can you work with interesting people, help them reach an important life goal, and be part of a group of professionals who become friends?
  •  I Don't Do Upset!
 But:

  • MR TeachingI DO want to be assured that my clients get the best possible service. That's why I answer my phone, make my own appointments, make myself available   for many showings.
  • I DO want to create a referral business. That's why I use my experience in nursing to nurture clients and help them through the high-stress time of buying a home.
  • I DO want to help new agents, the ones who want to learn and stay in the profession for the long haul. That's why I agree to  speak to new  agents.
  • I DO want to sleep well. That's why I don't cut corners or take shortcuts. They just are not worth it.
  • I DO want to spend time with my family and friends. That's why I carve out time.
  • HomeRome 410-530-2400And I DO want to keep growing and learning. 20 years in the business and Broker/ Owner of HomeRome Realty, I still continue taking courses. The letters, after my name, look like alphabet Soup .
  • And I Do want people to read my book Real Estate the Rome Way. Stay tuned to a pay it forward idea coming soon!





What are Your Do's and Don'ts ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home