Wednesday, December 29, 2010

When is the Last Time You Took a Three Hour Lunch?

Being a solo broker and owner, I make my own hours and if I want to take a three hour lunch..so be it. That is what I did this week..meeting my friend and publisher Peg Silloway. Nothing on the agenda, just a couple of gal pals catching up on life. This is one of the perks of being on your own. When is the last time you took a three hour lunch?

Meeting at Suburban House we had fun, we laughed, we talked, we shared and there was no guilt whatsoever...no one to account to. I love taking this time off.

Peg showed me her new Muse Medallion  I was surprised at the size and weight...not something to wear each day.

                      HomeRome 410-530-2400  Muse Medallion HomeRome 410-530-2400  Peg & Margaret.. HomeRome 410-530-2400

And what would lunch be without chocolate?  Again homemade  Brownies just like Peg made when we celebrated the birth of "Real Estate the Rome Way"

 This time these brownies were wrapped as a gift in a pretty tin with a bow...and still quite yummy!
                                              Gift HomeRome 410-530-2400   brownies HomeRome 410-530-2400

Lunch with a friend, sharing good times, indulging in chocolate...well it just doesn't get any better!

When is the Last Time You Took a Three Hour Lunch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home