Thursday, January 13, 2011

It is All Margaret Romes Fault and Anna Banana Kruchten is On her Trail.....

I was on the phone with David Popoff, thanking him for suggesting the review of our top ten posts when I get an email from Anna Banana to watch out for her latest blog. Uh oh, what is that girl up to? You can see by her blog below.

How can Anna blame me when it was David who suggested this exercise?

This is a fun post. Thank you, Anna Banana. Never have been called Missy Margaret Rome!
Via Anna "Banana" Kruchten, CRB, CRS, Phoenix Arizona REALTOR 602-380-4886 (Anna 'Banana' Kruchten, Phoenix Property Shoppe 602-380-4886):
It is All Margaret Romes Fault and Anna Banana Kruchten is on her Trail......
Don't get me wrong here - I am a big big fan of Margaret Rome.  But she totally screwed up what I was going to write about today.  She just had to do it. But why Margaret?  Why Today?  Don't you know I had a perfectly good post in mind? In fact I've got ten post titles written down.
But noooooooooo Missy Margaret Rome you  just had to get me interested in looking at facts and figures from my last years posts - yes you did.  And for this I am grateful!  Really I am. I immediately went back over last years ramblings to see what my stats looked like - and how interesting to look at a whole years work. I do look at stats quite often but this is the very first time I looked for the top ten posts.  What a perfect time of year to look back and see what works, what kind of worked and what was a dud. There is a lot of work to be done in 2011 - I can see that most definitely by this fantastic exercise.
Ok here we go.......Missy Anna "Banana" Kruchten's Top Ten Posts of 2010
Drum roll please!
(The numbers behind each post are as follows: Comments  - Views - Clicks)
#4 Ducks Quack - Eagles Soar   141 - 1075 -1534
#7 Get Up and Move Your Feet   110 -1711 - 918

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home