Friday, January 07, 2011

My Sellers Are Brilliant, Creative, or Very Talented. Happy Birthday Jerry!

If you have been following me, you know that all my sellers are brilliant, creative or very talented.
Jerry Scherr is no exception, he is all three.

Last month at our settlement, I showed you that we didn't have to  close at  a boring title or real estate office  and you saw a bit of his creativity.

              Happy Birthday Jerry- HomeRome 410-530-2400      Happy Birthday Jerry- HomeRome 410-530-2400
 Today I arranged an afternoon with Mr. Sherr being interviewed by Rochelle, a reporter from the Baltimore Jewish Times.

Adding to the the details was his very proud daughter, Lisa Simenaurer, seen above just before we cut that yummy chocolate cake.

Knowing this week is his 89th birthday.... we were looking for a way to make it special. A birthday cake (he loves chocolate) and a couple  hours  allowing Jerry to reminisce about his life and his prolific artwork was just perfect. Look at that smile and the hand gesture. For me the time flew by. It was pure joy and fascination listening to this brilliant, creative,talented and very kind gentleman.  Hoping the story will be in print within the next few weeks. At that time I will share it with you. In the mean time, Happy Birthday, Jerry!

                                                   Happy Birthday Jerry- HomeRome 410-530-2400

Here are a couple examples of my  Creative sellers  and one with a  brand new Invention.

My Sellers Are Brilliant, Creative, or Very Talented. Happy Birthday Jerry!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home