Thursday, January 27, 2011

Power Outages in Baltimore...Call 1-877-778-2222 - Don't assume BGE Knows

This is a power line in Baltimore covered with wet heavy snow. And this weight is what is causing the power outages all over our area. This winter beauty also brings with it danger.

Snow coated power line Baltimore

These two articles are from  last year's Baltimore blizzard...
How I Will Remember the Baltimore Blizzard of 2010 
  Shack Wacky Baltimore Neighborhood Freed by a Bobcat!


This is my neighbor Moishe Reches who knocked on my door a few minutes ago asking to shovel my steps and driveway. I was all ready to go out and start up the snow blower and make use of my shovel...already outside the door.

Moshe took my ready shovel and began his much appreciated work. Take a look at that blue vehicle..another neighbor whose car is now stuck in the street.

Thank you Moishe for  your kindness and hard work!

Moshe Reches  HomeRome 410-530-2400

Only a mile away, my daughter's condo has no power. No power means no electricity, no stove, no microwave, no heat, no lights and even more important NO INTERNET CONNECTION. She was able to dig her way to the car to recharge her iPhone. How in the world could I be stuck in the house with no connection. That would also mean NO ActiveRain! Guess we could all go snuggle.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home