Sunday, January 02, 2011

Question about 3738 Bixler Road, Westminster, MD

When potential buyers are searching for special homes, they find my listings on the internet and contact me by email. Their question starts: "I am interested in the home at 3738 Bixler Church Rd in Westminster and would like like more information. What can you tell me about this home?''

Dear Buyer, I would be happy to call you to discuss this contemporary home. Until we have time to chat, I have included  floor plans and  photos for each of the four levels and a link to this contemporary Home.

Please let me know if you have specific questions, concerns or would like to set up a private tour of one of my favorite homes, located five miles from the Carroll County Airport and  sitting on 28 private acres.

My email and phone numbers are below and I look forward to hearing from you.

                          Bixler Church FLoor Plans HomeRome 410-530-2400

                          Bixler Church FLoor Plans HomeRome 410-530-2400

                          Bixler Church FLoor Plans HomeRome 410-530-2400

                          Bixler Church FLoor Plans HomeRome 410-530-2400

A Home To Vacation All Year Round! 

Sell Your Home With Margaret Rome   410-530-2400   mrome @ HomeRome.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home