Thursday, February 17, 2011

Don't Forget to Ask for a Review...You Deserve It!

Don't forget to ask your past clients for a review.

                                               HomeRome 410-530-2400

A couple of weeks ago Brad Andersohn held a seminar with Elizabeth Weintraub  . I decided to give it a try. I called six of my previous clients and asked if they would write a review. Surprising they were all delighted to  do this for me.... each one of them wrote a  a very nice review....pretty close to perfect scores...I might add.

This is not something I would have done on my own...but Elizabeth made this suggestion;

''Encourage agents to ask their clients to submit reviews for them. Why not? If you worked hard for your clients, you deserve it.''     By the way, Elizabeth has 20 reviews on her site!

Here was the most recent review from my former client who I saw this week in the gym.

'In 2007, I wanted to sell my home and buy something larger. Recommended by a friend, Margaret Rome quickly became an indispensable partner. To the home I was selling, she recommended only improvements that would increase the value. The house was sold at the listed price of $199k in less than a month. 

Now I needed a place to live. First, Margaret exhaustively interviewed my family and I on our needs (must have, like to have, etc.). Then she went to work finding outstanding properties that met our wishes. As we viewed these homes, Margaret was processing our reactions and quietly readjusting to show us what we really wanted; not what we said we wanted. As you might have guessed, the house that we loved and eventually bought was not at all what we had described in initial interviews. 

Thanks to Margaret's insights, patience and skillful negotiations, we ended up in a stately 1920's home in an old neighborhood of giant oaks and fantastic neighbors. I can honestly say that Margaret is one of the most knowledgeable, hardworking, and gifted professionals I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I recommend her highly to anyone wishing to buy or sell a home.'


Don't forget to ask your clients for a review. You might be pleasantly surprised.

      This morning's Baltimore Sky...HomeRome 410-530-2400






Thinking of Selling Your Home...Call Margaret Rome 410-530-2400

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home