Sunday, February 20, 2011

Look Who Came For a Baltimore Visit...But I Scared 'Em Away!

I had just gotten home from a full day of showings and TLH said look out back. There was family of deer in my back yard.

Yes, I have seen deer before but not so close to the house.

With  camera ready, I started taking photos but could not get them clear through the screen and glass. No problem,  shhhhh...I can quietly open the sliders and the screen and have a perfect photo opportunity. So ever so slowly the latch was moved and the slider was gently nudged and then....

That LOUD NOISE...the darn security system was set and went blasting off!

So long photo shoot. Hope you enjoy the few I was able to get.    
 


Deer HomeRome 410-530-2400          Deer HomeRome 410-530-2400

     Deer HomeRome 410-530-2400      Deer HomeRome 410-530-2400
There was a buck, a doe and a baby that came to visit...but I scared them away!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home