Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Whitetail for Sale and Only 90 Minutes From Baltimore!

Whitetail is for Sale 90 Minutes from Baltimore.

My friend/trainer John Vargo is selling a wonderful condo that is only 90 minutes from Baltimore. Thought I could help John and his real estate agent get the word out.
.
A getaway for me means options. If I want to be still (though that is really hard to do) and just relax, that's what I'll do. Or if I want to be outside and more active, then that's what I'll do. I need choices. A condominium that I can rent for a couple of nights or a long weekend – that's my starting place.
Whitetail Homes Sign 
If that sounds like you, then here's your spot…just 90 minutes away from Baltimore. Picture a completely furnished retreat in the mountains of southwestern Pennsylvania. This is not one of your rustic roughing-it places; this one has granite countertops, two LCD televisions with cable, and wireless access in the nearby lodge. A private pool, tennis courts, and spa are available of your enjoyment. During the winter, you can ski from and to your door. When the land is green instead of white, you are five minutes from the four-star Whitetail Golf Resort.
 







The following are room features:
  • Ski-in/Ski-out. 100 yards from bunny (green) slopes.
  • Queen-size bed.
  • One queen-size pull-out sofa and one loveseat.
  • Coffee table with reading material.
  • Electric range and oven.
  • Spacesaver microwave oven.
  • Washer and dryer.
  • Granite countertops.
  • Two LCD televisions with cable.
  • One private parking space with additional parking nearby.
  • Access to private pool, tennis courts and spa.
  • Wireless Internet access available at ski lodge.
  • Five minute drive to four-star rated Whitetail Golf Resort.
  • Three miles from Mercersburg, PA.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home