Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Flowers and Birds and Squirrels...Oh My!!

I've only had my new toy for a short time...thanks to my friend William Johnson.  I have been busy with listing and showing properties....but in between real estate, I have taken a few photos using my new tripod.

The pictures are definitely getting better but there is so much room for improvement. My wonderful daughter, Erica, brought gifts today...a baby rose plant and two orchids. What perfect subjects to try my new  TrekPod.

Baby Roses...HomeRome 410-530-2400       orchid...HomeRome 410-530-2400

                                                            orchid...HomeRome 410-530-2400           

I had taken these photos of the birds and squirrel in the past few days. Still trying to get clearer "eyes" of both.

Bird...HomeRome 410-530-2400           Bird...HomeRome 410-530-2400


Really like this one with the furry critter wrapped around my bird feeder...change that to a squirrel feeder.


                                       Squirrel...HomeRome 410-530-2400

Flowers and Birds and Squirrels...Oh My!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home