Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Renewal Begins With Liquid Sunshine and Baltimore Robins!

Spring Renewal Begins With Liquid Sunshine and Baltimore Robins!

I read about New Ideas for your life and business to create a sense of SPRING RENEWAL ...a contest put together by the founders of two great groups... Anna Banana and Sally Cheeseman. This is a nice challenge and I can do it with photos from my front yard. Just a week ago there was only one lonely flower to be found.

                               Baltimore Flowers HomeRome 410-530-2400

Yesterday, there were lots of these tiny yellow flowers. Not only lots of little yellow flowers but lots of red breasted robins.  I quickly started clicking away. One, Two, Three...there were robins all over and I just kept trying to catch a good shot. William Johnson, I need some lessons.  For a point and shoot camera, guess they are pretty OK... but nothing like William's. Maybe my Spring Renewal will be to find out what camera he uses and ask for some pointers.  


Spring Robins HomeRome 410-530-2400

Spring Robins HomeRome 410-530-2400    

   Spring Robins HomeRome 410-530-2400

I would have missed all these pictures if I had waited just one more day.... Why?...because  today it is all 

in the Baltimore area..so much so..some of the roads are closed due to flooding. If there is no liquid sunshine tomorrow, I will take more photos..not wanting to miss anything and hopefully have more Spring photos to share. 

Spring is the time to revive ourselves and our business. How many different ways can we look at this spring season? How many fresh new ideas can we take from this sense of renewal?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home