Saturday, April 30, 2011

3738 Bixler Church Rd.... Too Late ! Another HomeRome Listing Under Contract!

 



38 Bixler Church Rd.... Too Late !  Another HomeRome Listing Under Contract! 

One of my favorite homes, also called The Chocolate House, has found  new buyers. They love this house and will be taking possession in less than thirty day. I think it was love at first sight. I am thrilled that these buyers found me through the internet and I was available to show the property this past weekend. They have even agreed to love and feed the two kitties.


A Year Round Vacation in Westminster, MD 3738 Bixler Church Rd. 21158
3738 Bixler Church Rd, Westminster, Maryland 21158 Cantilevered Contemporary on 28 Acres





Living Room as seen from above!



























Two Story Slate Fireplace





First Floor Powder Room Granite counter and Glass Bowl Sink













Under the garage and driveway deck...a place for storing your boat or other toys!

One of my favorite homes, also called the Chocolate House, has found  new buyers. They love this house and will be taking possession in less than thirty day. I think it was love at first sight. I am thrilled that these buyers found me through the internet and I was available to show the property this past weekend. They have even agreed to love and feed the two kitties.

 3738 Bixler Church Rd.... Too Late !  Another HomeRome Listing Under Contract!
 3738 Bixler Church Rd, Westminster, Maryland 21158 Cantilevered Contemporary on 28 Acres

Search the MLS just like Realtors®
                Click to search All Active Maryland Listings 
 You can narrow the search down to number of bedrooms, lot size, price range, zip code, etc. Be sure to sign up with your email address to ensure daily email updates of properties. These emails will include photos, address and price of  the listed  homes. This is a free service to make finding your special Baltimore home easier.  I am available to answer any questions or concerns.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home