Thursday, April 21, 2011

Comments Are Like Little Individual Gifts!

One of the things I enjoy about blogging is the instant gratification achieved by the comments left on my daily blogs.  Comments are like little individual gifts!

Look at this comment from my special friend... Joeann Fossland  who wrote "You ROCK!!!!! Margaret! Congratulations. They are wise to watch what you do and share your creativity and brilliance!!!!" 

I am so glad that I invited Joeann to join ActiveRain back in 2006. I remember when she started her seven year old grandaughter blogging.

                           **************************************************

But today Marney Kirk and I spoke at the GBBR Why I Blog.... NOT...Why You Should Blog!

Here are a few attendees that were early for the class.  Up front at the table  on the right  is  Ellen Kepner, who signed up last month and is blogging.  To her right is Rosa Almond who says she will be signing up today. Also in the room  is  Pamela Blout and Kim Jones.

                              Blogging class  HomeRome 410-530-2400


Bridget McGee a friend and colleague was a shining star in the classroom. So eager to help. Marney Kirk was a fabulous, knowledgeable, bubbly speaker. Just Google to see how Marney does her neighborhood, the Ravens and Safeway. We had a good time!

Mike Bishop who is with Southern Trust Mortgage, specializes in reverse mortgages and purchases. He had some good questions and I think a light bulb went off for him. He said "I like to write" and I said then start blogging. I took him straight to the computer along with a few others and invited them right there at the board. Now let's see who will sign up.

               Blogging class  HomeRome 410-530-2400             Blogging class  HomeRome 410-530-2400            Blogging class  HomeRome 410-530-2400
Bridget McGee                                  
Margaret Rome & Marney Kirk                   
Mike Bishop

Three more comments arrived this afternoon from June, Michelle and Steven.

-Comment by June Piper-Brandon
Margaret, it was great to see you this morning.  Like you blogging is something I do because I like to write but the personal gratification I get is worth it.

 
-Comment by Michele Reid:
Margaret, Thanks for a great class at GBBR this morning!  You and Marney Kirk gave us a lot of valuable tips.  Now I realized that I have to stop contemplating and just do it!




-Margaret!!! I really enjoyed your class today.  I was at the point where I was getting frustrated with this blogging and wanted to give up!  I am so glad you and Marney were there to answer all my questions and get me motivated again.   Stephen Cooper
Steven got a his First Gold Star

Comments are like little individual gifts!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home