Wednesday, April 27, 2011

When An Ad Is More Than An Advertisement

There are times When An Ad Is More Than An Advertisement.   Print advertising is used to bring buyers and sellers to my Internet sites. 

In this Sell Your Home With Margaret Rome  print media ad below..my email or website is mentioned sixteen different times.

I use it to show off my listings, I use it to find properties for buyers, I use it help a former client find a rental for his daughter, I use it to announce "coming soon" spring listings, I use it to promote my book "Real Estate the Rome Way", I use it to Search all active listings ,  I use it to share when a property goes under contract "TOO LATE",

...and I use it as an invitation for my    Garden Party.. Wednesday May 4th! 

Hope you will join us!

 This is a time ....When An Ad Is More Than An Advertisement!

 \                Sell  Your Home With Margaret Rome

There are times When An Ad Is More Than An Advertisement!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home