Sunday, May 08, 2011

Is It OK To Be A Copy Cat?

Is It OK To Be A Copy Cat?

                                                               Phoebe Rome 410-530-2400

 Here is the phone message I received this morning:

 " Hi Margaret. 

Just want to let you know that I am copying one of the things I saw about you in the National Realtor® Magazine.

You had such a great idea for an open house...I have to congratulate you.

So I am going to  copy you by having a champagne and popcorn open house  a week from tomorrow. This is a great idea...it's terrific.

I want to tell you when I grow up, I want to be just like you!"



Who left this message?  A colleague from my former office...Len Bernhardt.   

                                                 Len B.  HomeRome 410-530-2400


Margaret Rome Mentioned in Realtor® Magazine...The Answer Is Blogging! 

I returned the call and found out that the open house will be on Derby Lane. Maybe I will surprise Len and show up next Sunday.



So I ask you...Is It OK To Be A Copy Cat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home