Friday, June 17, 2011

How I Handled One, Kindness Impaired, Pushy Caller.

How I Handled One, Kindness Impaired, Pushy Caller.

Flush...HomeRome 410-530-2400  Flush...HomeRome 410-530-2400

I was in  an all day session  at our board yesterday. Time was limited...calls and messages were only taken at breaks. One call came in that was very convincing. To make the best use of this time..I took a break while on this call.

This telemarketer would not stop  with his canned speech...even when I asked him for the bottom line.  "What will all your promises cost me?"  He replied with ''only $300 a month and you will be better than..... yada yada yada.''

Then I said, "Please listen.  Shhh... Are you listening?''

And then I held my phone near and FLUSHED!!
That is how I handled one, kindness impaired, pushy caller.



Margaret Rome
Author of Real Estate the Rome Way
www.HomeRome.com
410-530-2400

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home