Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just teasing You With This Charming Home!

Just teasing you with this charming home which will probably go on the market in the near future.

A phone call from my advertisement (even though we all know print media does not work) asking when I could take a look at the property, evaluate what needs to be done and possibly getting it listed.


I liked the caller, and I liked the neighborhood....a quaint historic area. We worked it out for that same evening so I could see the house and meet with them.

Right away, I found the small but charming brick home absolutely adorable.

From the street ... the curb appeal and the blue trim made it feel special .  Upon entering, it was obvious that an artist lived here...an artist not afraid of color and personal design.

It is a small house that is huge on space for living and loaded with charm...not to mention the new country kitchen designed for the gourmet cook who enjoys entertaining.  It is also pet friendly with a large fenced private landscaped yard and some beautiful   blue snowballs.

Of course, I asked my two questions!
Historic Charm   HomeRome 410-530-2400     blue snowball  HomeRome 410-530-2400
Yes, I am just teasing you with this charming home which will probably go on the market in the near future.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home