Wednesday, July 20, 2011

When Opportunity Knocks...Don't Complain About the Noise!

Busy, yes, very! There is lots to do every day and all day but one of my sayings...When Opportunity Knocks...Don't Complain About the Noise!

                                                            Knock  Knock

I have had a full  month already with two  smooth settlements, a short sale approval (after only a few weeks), 5 new listings in the pipeline, arranging for inspections, offers on two of my newest listings, multiple showings and a canceled listing. This is in addition to all the personal stuff in my life... and writing a daily post.

A call from an agent starts a discussion... telling me how slow July is, no business...things are at a stand still. Then adds ...July is always slow.

Now how do I respond?  If I say yeah...it's slow-that would not be truthful. If I told him how much I am doing right now....I come off as bragging. So I just listen, let him talk, let him tell me that no one is doing any business. The market is really bad.

I think if you perceive the market as bad..you will make that come true. Are you listening for the knocks or are you complaining about the noise? 

When Opportunity Knocks...Don't Complain About the Noise!


                                                         ##########################################

To search the MLS  either to buy a home or to keep an eye on your own neighborhood, I have made it easy to sign up and search the Multiple List System for All Active Maryland Listings

It is...Like Having Your Own Electronic Agent! You can find all the active listings in Maryland plus the five surrounding states.

Try it... a Free Service From HomeRome! Search the MLS just like Realtors®

Click to search All Active Maryland Listings You can narrow the search down to number of bedrooms, lot size, price range, zip code, etc. Be sure to sign up with your email address to ensure daily email updates of properties. These emails will include photos, address and price of the listed homes. This is a free service to make finding your special Baltimore home easier. I am available to answer any questions or concerns. mrome@HomeRome.com 410-530-2400

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home