Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Am Signed Up...Are YOU? RainCamp Online...September 8th FREE!!

 

RainCamp Online
     
 I am signed up.. are you?
There are only 1000 spaces and there are over 211,000 members.
Don't wait to sign up for RainCamp online. I am looking forward to the first ActiveRain Online  RainCamp.
I have been to other RainCamps but this one  I do not have to travel, do not have to worry about parking, do not have to worry about the weather, do not have to worry about what to wear, do not have to worry about directions. Just need an internet connection and/or a phone line.
Just have to show up online September 8th at 12 noon East Coast Time. See, I already have my confirmation.
I Am Signed Up...Are YOU?  RainCamp Online...September 8th  FREE!!
                                                                                             


 



     

Join us on Thursday, Sep 8,

     
     
Dear Margaret,
 
Thank you for registering for:
 
RainCamp Online
Thursday, Sep 8, 2011 12:00 PM -4:00 PM EDT
 

 
   
   
   
   

 
   
   
   
   
   
    
  
   
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Thursday, September 8th, 12-4 pm Baltimore Time will be the  first-ever live RainCamp webinar.
RainCamp online is FREE to attend, but only for 1000 people! Don't miss out.
Register now and reserve your spot today!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home