Sunday, September 04, 2011

Loving My New Toy! First Outing With My iPad!

Loving My New Toy! First Outing With My iPad!

This afternoon I stopped by the Suburban House to check our reservation for our  ActiveRain MeetUp Thursday 9/8It was pretty neat showing photos from  our February gathering  to the Suburban House owners.

Earlier today I was showing this Charming Home In Parkville..2523 Wentworth Rd 21234.  I picked up the paper brochure and put it right back down. The sellers have moved and I wanted to show how the home looked furnished.

Within seconds, I had my website up on the iPad showing the furniture on the front porch, the master bedroom, the glasses in the divider bar, the furnished dining room and the deck furniture.

                                 HomeRome listing on iPad

 When Mr. Buyer asked if Mrs. Buyer wanted to come downstairs and see the laundry, powder room, family room etc...she replied.."No need, I am looking at the photos right here on line."

The buyers were interested in the  community pool  just a few short blocks away. I had just taken photos of the Labor Day Holiday swimmers. For more information check out their website HillcrestSwimClub.



Loving My New Toy! First Outing With My iPad!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home