Saturday, September 03, 2011

My Very First Apple Product...Thanks to Erica Rome!

My Very First Apple Product...Thanks to Erica Rome!

Last week my daughter asked what I wanted for my birthday. She knows I never want anything and am not easy to buy for. I love her phone calls, visits, special cards and notes.

Gifts for occasions are not the important things with our family.

Thursday night Erica picked me up, introduced  me to the Apple Store in the Towsontown Mall with lots of shops and restaurants . 

Erica took charge, signed me up and we left with a brand new iPad...My Very First Apple Product. The store was crowded but our consultant took plenty of time answering my questions.



                                                     iPad 2 HomeRome 410-530-2400 

Erica loves he Mac and everything about Apple. My first cousin, Arnold Reinhold, authored Switching to a Mac for Dummies.  Whenever I have a question about technology...Arnold replies: when are you going to get a Mac?


                                                                                             Arnold Reinhold  Switching to a Mac for Dummies

Now I can tell Arnold I have My Very First Apple Product...Thanks to Erica Rome!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home